Thursday, July 5, 2012

MASTER BATHROOM LIGHTING

The average human being spends about 17 years of their lifetime in the bathroom...at least that is what it says online. With that being said, proper lighting and great mirrors are a must!

The lighting fixture in my Masterbath was a complete diaster! I have never seen something so rusty in my life...it looked like something that was pulled up from the Titantic. GROSS! It has been connected to the wall since 1971, the year the house was built.


My boyfriend's frequent visits to the gym really paid off!! It took muscles and a lot of elbow grease (plus a hammer) to get that puppy down.



It's amazing that this thing did not catch on fire!! There is literally electric tape and wires connected to each light bulb. I love vintage but this is not something from the 1960's that I like.


Thanks to my handy dandy boyfriend/electrican the new light looks BEAUTIFUL!! I have to paint behind the fixture to cover up the space where the old fixture was attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment